Perfect for a breakfast or a snack and naturally balanced with fat, protein, and carbs! Enjoy the caramelized apples warm served on top of the chilled chia pudding for that extra special touch.
Seasoned dip with a kick served with oven baked fries with Cashew Almond Spread
Is it possible to create an incredibly creamy dipping sauce with only two ingredients? Now it’s time to have a bold spicy kick without the bad stuff and it’s quick to prepare.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a roasting pan toss sweet potatoes with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 35 minutes or until potatoes are browned or crispy tossing once or twice so they don’t stick to the pan.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of Crooked Tree Chipotle & Cardamom Cashew Almond Spread with 1 tablespoon of water and stir until mixture resembles dipping sauce.
Grilled Stuffed Pepper with Cashew Almond Spread
Have a favourite dish that is sure to catch the attention of friends? Grilling season is never complete without this must-have dish of juicy grilled peppers that holds the perfect amount of stuffing your sure to savor every bite!
- For small peppers, cut off tops or for larger peppers cut in half lengthwise and discard seeds plus membrane and rise (yellow or red).
- Create a simple marinade in a medium to large separate bowl with lid: Add 2 tbsp. lemon juice, 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil and whisk to combine with added salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cut pepper to marinade bowl, cover with the lid, shake and let sit 2-24 hours before in the fridge.
- Preheat BBQ or grill medium heat.
- Place peppers on their sides to the grill turning every 3-5 minutes for markings.
- Remove peppers and stuff with two tablespoons of Crooked Tree Parsley & Chive Cashew Almond Spread and place on a pan with foil to seal heat.
- Return stuff peppers to BBQ or grill to warm throughout in moderate heat 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, asparagus or tomatoes and serve.
A delicious treat to compliment your lunch or dinner
Ever wonder what the rave is about portobello mushrooms? Well aside from being very flavourful, it also offers a meaty rich texture that people love as a great alternative to meat, but the health benefits alone are substantial!
Here are my recipe Instructions:
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use.
- Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, onion, garlic and vinegar and choice of herb.
- Spread mixture evenly over each mushroom cap
- Allow the mixture is absorbed 15-30 minutes.
- Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes
- Serve immediately with a dollop of Crooked Tree Lemon & Garlic Cashew Almond Spread and serve with warm crusty bread or Almond Cracker.
Fresh Kale Salad with Cashew Almond Spread
Ever messaged your kale before? The secret to a great tasting kale salad full of nutrition and fiber is the preparation before you bring it to life with our Tumeric & Lemongrass Spread! The perfect zippy flavour to bring life back to your salad again!
- Remove the tough ribs from the leaves by using a chef’s knife to slice out the stems or just pull the leaves from the ribs with your fingers (stems can be sautéed later).
- Chop the kale into tiny small bit pieces.
- Transfer chopped kale to a serving bowl and sprinkle sea salt to help remove the bitter taste.
- Grab kale with clean hands and massage with hands to help make it softer.
- In a separate small bowl dissolve 2 tablespoons of Crooked Tree Tumeric & Lemongrass Cashew Almond Spread with 1 tablespoon of water and 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon, stir until dissolved.
- Drizzle salad marinade over salad and message again.
- Toss your favourite additions overtop like, cashews, sunflower seeds, feta or cranberries for extra colour!
- Let sit if you have time and let the marinade soak into the kale up to 10 minutes.
Spread a layer of Parsley & Chive Spread on top your choice of tortilla to place a variety of diced cucumber, cabbage, orange peppers, beets onto each wrap. Roll tortillas over vegetables firmly to enclose delicious fillings. Make at home quickly for a easy meal anytime of the day!
A blend of Turmeric & Lemongrass Spread with coconut milk warmed and tossed with cooked and chilled tri-coloured pasta. The perfect dish to serve for brunch, lunch or dinner. Easy and quick to make and a very popular dish at get togethers!
Chilled garden fresh cucumbers sliced into sleeves and topped with Parsley & Chive Spread. Perfect for a simple appetizer for your special guests to enjoy and stay satisfied.
Selectively placed board of an array of nuances that Cashew Almond Spreads & cheese has to offer to keep your plate tidy and visually appealing. Giving your guests the option to mix and mingle as they see fit without over crowding while having textual variety.