You've got questions, we've got answers!
How we’re ensuring workers and customers stay safe from exposure to COVID-19
- All products are made by one person working with the production kitchen at a time.
- One customer at a time within our lobby
- Offering Curb Side Pick-Up and Local Delivery
- Daily cleaning, production, customer contact procedures are monitored and maintained.
How we’re screening for COVID-19
- Self assessment screening is currently in practice. If any symptoms arise there will be zero entry into the workspace until 24 hours symptom-free.
How we’re controlling the risk of transmission in our workplace
- Physical distancing
- Kitchen Production Procedures
- Please call upon arrival and we’ll gladly meet you prior to entry 705-443-7383 to ensure safety protocols are understood prior to entry.
- Touched surfaces will be sanitized between clients.
- Daily cleaning practices will be recorded.
- One customer at a time are allowed within the lobby.
- Safely distance within 2-meters with face masks are mandatory when indoors.
- Curb-side pick-up, Instore pick-up or local delivery is available for pre-orders.
- Face masks are manadory, hand sanitizing and gloves will be supplied upon entry.
What we will do if there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to, COVID-19 at our workplace
- Customers will be contacted if suspected exposure arrises. We record all transactions by date and time along with customer contact information.
How we’re managing any new risks caused by the changes made to the way we operate our business
- Food is produced with facemask and eye covering and disposable gloves at all times.
- Surfaces are sanitized prior and after all production cycles.
How we’re making sure our plan is working
- A daily chart will record safety practices are being enforced.