Thanks for purchasing our products, we know you'll enjoy everything as much as we do. Here are some Q & A to a few standard delivery questions.
How long does shipping take?
Orders will be delivered by courier service within 1 to 3 business days after receiving your order. Pick-ups can be scheduled same-day or in advance.
Where do you ship to and do I qualify for local delivery?
We offer In Store Pick-Up or Shipping within Canada direct from Collingwood, Ontario. Visit your check out cart and select your preferred option.
- Shipments can be accommodated Monday - Wednesday for over night courier within Ontario for refrigerated items.
- Shipments for non refrigerated items can be shipped Monday - Friday for over night courier.
- Pick-Up can be accommodated anytime.
How much do you charge for shipping and local delivery?
Fee's are based on each individual order. Here is a current detail of shipping and local charges:
Local Pick-up - No charges apply
Shipping within Ontario:
- Orders between $30 - $50 have a delivery fee of $15
- Orders between $50 - $90 have a delivery fee of $10
- Orders between $90 - $190 have a delivery fee of $5
How are parcels packaged?
We currently package nut dips frozen within a styrofoam box or reusable cooler bag with ice packs. Packaged refrigerated items can last up to 48hrs depending on outside temperatures.
A max of four crackers per box.