Q & A's:
How long does shipping take?
- Orders will be shipped by courier within 1 to 3 business days. Because we make our products fresh and in small batches, some delays may apply if items still need to be made.
Are you shipping dips?
- Currently we are unable to ship dips, frozen meals and sauces by courier due to shipping delays.
Where do you ship to and do I qualify for local delivery?
- Local Pick-Up
- Local Curb Side Pick-up
- Local Delivery (within 20kms of Collingwood)
- Shipping within Canada direct from Collingwood, Ontario. Visit your check out cart and select your preferred option.
- Shipments can be accommodated Monday - Friday for all shelf stable products using Canada Post.
- We are unable to ship refrigerated items at the time due to delays.
How much do you charge for shipping and local delivery?
- Fee's are based on each individual order. Here is a current detail of shipping and local charges:
Local Pick-up / Local Curb Side Pick-up
- No charges apply
- Availble within 20 kms of Collingwood and a $5 service fee will apply.
Shipping within Ontario:
- Orders between $30 - $50 have a delivery fee of $15
- Orders between $50 - $90 have a delivery fee of $10
- Orders between $90 - $190 have a delivery fee of $5