No better way to have some fun with this great idea of using our Nut Dips and turning them into a Nut Cheese! It's that time of year we make the extra effort to have special nights with our beasties. Enjoy this new discovery, I know I have. Watch my video and learn how easy it is to plate a appetizer in a flash plus a few extra surprises about why I do what I do!
Come enjoy the experience of making this delicious filling sandwich by joining me in the Crooked Tree kitchen for a simple demonstration on how to make this sandwich! Yes, I'm using all our branded products with some added veggie colour! Now it's time to explore the possibilities and add more options to your day-to-day meal planning fun!
Watch my video!
Ever wondered what the rave is about on portobello mushrooms? Well aside from bing very flavourful, they also offer a meaty rich texture that people love as an alternative to meat, but the health benefits along are substantial!
QUICK RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Clean mushroom by wiping the exterior with a moist cloth and remove stem.
2) Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
3) In a small bowl, combine the oil, diced onion, fresh garlic and quality vinegar with choice a herb and mix
4) Spread mixture evenly over each mushroom cap.
5) Allow the mixture to absorb for 15-30 minutes.
6) Cook over hot grill for 10 minutes.
7) Serve immediately with a dollop of Lemon & Garlic Nut Dip with a side of crispy Sunflower Seed Crackers.
Lean the truth about mushrooms here:
History buff? Here is some fun facts: