Ever wondered what the rave is about on portobello mushrooms? Well aside from bing very flavourful, they also offer a meaty rich texture that people love as an alternative to meat, but the health benefits along are substantial!
QUICK RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Clean mushroom by wiping the exterior with a moist cloth and remove stem.
2) Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
3) In a small bowl, combine the oil, diced onion, fresh garlic and quality vinegar with choice a herb and mix
4) Spread mixture evenly over each mushroom cap.
5) Allow the mixture to absorb for 15-30 minutes.
6) Cook over hot grill for 10 minutes.
7) Serve immediately with a dollop of Lemon & Garlic Nut Dip with a side of crispy Sunflower Seed Crackers.
Lean the truth about mushrooms here:
History buff? Here is some fun facts: