Grilled Stuffed Pepper with Cashew Almond Spread
Have a favourite dish that is sure to catch the attention of friends? Grilling season is never complete without this must-have dish of juicy grilled peppers that holds the perfect amount of stuffing your sure to savor every bite!
- For small peppers, cut off tops or for larger peppers cut in half lengthwise and discard seeds plus membrane and rise (yellow or red).
- Create a simple marinade in a medium to large separate bowl with lid: Add 2 tbsp. lemon juice, 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil and whisk to combine with added salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cut pepper to marinade bowl, cover with the lid, shake and let sit 2-24 hours before in the fridge.
- Preheat BBQ or grill medium heat.
- Place peppers on their sides to the grill turning every 3-5 minutes for markings.
- Remove peppers and stuff with two tablespoons of Crooked Tree Parsley & Chive Cashew Almond Spread and place on a pan with foil to seal heat.
- Return stuff peppers to BBQ or grill to warm throughout in moderate heat 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley, asparagus or tomatoes and serve.