A delicious treat to compliment your lunch or dinner
Ever wonder what the rave is about portobello mushrooms? Well aside from being very flavourful, it also offers a meaty rich texture that people love as a great alternative to meat, but the health benefits alone are substantial!
Here are my recipe Instructions:
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserve for other use.
- Place caps on a plate with the gills up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, onion, garlic and vinegar and choice of herb.
- Spread mixture evenly over each mushroom cap
- Allow the mixture is absorbed 15-30 minutes.
- Grill over hot grill for 10 minutes
- Serve immediately with a dollop of Crooked Tree Lemon & Garlic Cashew Almond Spread and serve with warm crusty bread or Almond Cracker.